Saturday, June 25, 2011

Why do young kids these days have such bad musical taste?

When I was a pre-teen, I was at least listening to Eminem, he's
talented at least, now they're all listening to teenybopper pop songs.

Well not all. My pre-teen relative is awesome, she listens to Pink
Floyd, the Beatles, Muse, Florence and the Machine, the Kooks... It's
the people we meet online that have lousy taste.

They'll need to acquire their music taste soon. Worse still if there's
someone who's above 16 and still listening to those teenybopper songs.
I know of one. That person is more than twice my age and I feel
embarrassed for him/her.

We need more awesomeness around, people.
@Sarah Abbott
LOL, I would have scolded my sister if she ever did that. Luckily she
has good music taste, even though we don't listen to the same kind of
music.
@m_emir11
Whos influencing these kids?

Hopefully, in a few years time, they'll look back and cringe at their
musical tastes and move on. Wish them the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment