Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What do you think of Revolutionary Road movie?

I think Revolutionary Road is a film of Titanic 2 but a different
title. Although Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are in it so it
gives me an impression of Titanic which is if Jack had lived, what he
and Rose would be like together and what their life together would be
like. So Revolutionary Road is reflecting of it.

I am surprising that if Jack had lived, it wouldn't be interesting
life for Rose and the life for them could be strongly in love but when
they grow older together, they would get bored of each other.

But Titanic film, Jack died and Rose moved on, until she died and
become a spirit to go to be with Jack in the heaven is the best one
compared to Revolutionary Road because I can compare which would make
a lifetime to remember for Rose. Like I said Revolutionary Road shows
me that it wouldn't be interesting if Jack had lived.

What do you think??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment